Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Market Snapshot for SPY - Jan 15th 2008



Regrettably, from now on, only one chart will be commented each day on this blog. I shall alternate between SPY, RUT and NDX, and the other 2 snapshots will be posted uncommented. Fortunately, those 3 symbols are fairly correlated.
The forthcoming release of the TS toolset, the few additions still in the pipeline the training and support involved etc etc do not allow me to offer more for free every single day of the week. I certainly enjoy helping traders, but some bombard me with beginners' questions, some rip the toolset apart to only keep the free indicators in it... so i end up looking like a fool...

I shall think of another way of providing this service to those who really appreciate it.

Regards to all, and happy trading...